• Is your dog in a constant state of excitement?
• Is your dog constantly barking or even biting?
• Does your dog shake and cower if he hears a loud noise?
• Does your dog have obsessions with food, toys, chewing, etc.?
• Are you concerned your pet doesn't interact well with other dogs or people?
• No more jumping on people.
• No more dragging you during walks.
• No more attacking the front door every time someone rings the bell.
These behaviors are easily remedied with simple training methods that work with your dog's natural instincts.
We do board a limited number of dogs from overnight up to two weeks at a time. They will be part of the "family" and participate in all the exercise, playtime and training sessions, along with the feeding and sleep time rituals. The training really never stops.