Puppy and Dog Training in Tucson Basic and Advanced Obedience Training
Specializing in correcting behavioral issues including obsessive, hyperactive, inappropriate and aggressive behaviors.
• Is your dog in a constant state of excitement?
• Is your dog constantly barking or even biting?
• Does your dog shake and cower if he hears a loud noise?
• Does your dog have obsessions with food, toys, chewing, etc.?
• Are you concerned your pet doesn't interact well with other dogs or people?
No dog is untrainable, I guarantee results!
• No more jumping on people.
• No more dragging you during walks.
• No more attacking the front door every time someone rings the bell.
These behaviors are easily remedied with simple training methods that work with your dog's natural instincts.
Private in-home training. While each circumstance is different, generally I charge $275 / two hour session.
We do boarding, too!
We do board a limited number of dogs from overnight up to two weeks at a time. They will be part of the "family" and participate in all the exercise, playtime and training sessions, along with the feeding and sleep time rituals. The training really never stops.
- Large turfed safe, secure enclosed yard for dogs to mingle and play in
- Shade trees and enclosed climate controlled play room with beds to relax on
- Continuous supply of fresh, filtered water
- Doggie exercise time including walks and games